Friday, June 13, 2008

My Car Broke Down

Awww...my car broke down today. :<

I don't have another one. I was with Pikachu and we were driving along to pick up bread for Cena's sammiches and my car hit a pothole and totally stopped working. We were on the side of the road for 3 hours before Cena drove in with Defiant.

I wish I had enough money to buy me another car but I don't have any right now. Especially if it was a neat car. Like a really fast speedy car. That'll be cool.

Pikachu said that I could always jack Cena's car but I don't think that's very nice. I think I'll get Pikachu to drive me everywhere now. But the way he drives, I wouldn't be suprised if he got into an accident...

Oh yeah, speaking of accidents, I may have accidently tripped a security feature. Oops.

--Sindel

No comments: